Press Room - Journal of Epileptology
We are pleased to inform that Journal of Epileptology has been accepted for coverage by Embase®, provided by Elsevier!
Embase is a multipurpose and up-to-date, the world’s most comprehensive biomedical literature database. It covers the most important international biomedical literature from 1947 to the present day. Embase delivers immediate access to information about adverse drug events, drug efficacy studies, medical device and disease-related biomedical research resources.
- Journal coverage from 1947 to the present
- Over 32 million records, including MEDLINE titles
- Over 8,500 journals from over 95 countries, including MEDLINE titles
- Over 2,900 indexed journals unique to Embase
- Over 1.5 million records added yearly, with an average of over 6,000 each day
- Over 2.4 million conference abstracts indexed from more than 7,000 conferences dating from 2009
- Full-text indexing of drug, disease and medical device data.