SEARCH WITHIN CONTENT
Citation Information : Transport Problems. Volume 15, Issue 3, Pages 17-28, DOI: https://doi.org/10.21307/tp-2020-030
License : (CC BY 4.0)
Received Date : 14-April-2019 / Accepted: 25-August-2020 / Published Online: 05-September-2020
This paper considers the braking process of a mine diesel locomotive with hydrostatic mechanical transmission (HSMT) operating according to the “input differential” scheme. Braking process modeling involves four implementation methods. Identification and systematization of basic regularities in the distribution of power flows within a closed transmission contour in the process of braking have been performed with the help of software support developed by means of MatLab/Simulink. The simulation results of braking due to the hydrostatic transmission and the braking system during the movement of a diesel locomotive in the transport and traction ranges are presented in the form of graphical correlations. The process of theoretical studies of the braking process of a diesel locomotive with HSMT operating according to the “input differential” scheme has helped determine that, in terms of deceleration at the expense of a hydrostatic drive (HSD) and braking system while preserving kinematic engine-wheels connection, it is not permitted to implement this method of braking process as it is followed by excess of the allowable value of working pressure differential within HSD up to 2.8 times.
1. Kolosov, D. & Dolgov, O. & Bilous, O. & Kolosov, A. The stress-strain state of the belt in the operating changes of the burdening conveyor parameters. New Developments in Mining Engineering 2015: Theoretical and Practical Solutions of Mineral Resources Mining. 2015. P. 585-590.
2. Zabolotny, K. & Panchenko, E. Definition of rating loading in spires of multilayer winding of rubberrope cable. New Techniques and Technologies in Mining. 2010. P. 223-229.
3. Ilin, S.R. & Samusya, V.I. & Kolosov, D.L. & Ilina, I.S. & Ilina, S.S. Risk-forming dynamic processes in units of mine hoists of vertical shafts. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2018. Vol. 5. P. 64-71.
4. Belmas, I. & Kolosov, D. The stress-strain state of the stepped rubber-rope cable in bobbin of winding. Technical and Geoinformational Systems in Mining: School of Underground Mining 2011. P. 211-214.
5. Сладковски, А. К вопросу моделирования привода локомотива при помощи МКЭ. Вестник Ростовского государственного университета путей сообщения. 2011. Vol. 4(44). P. 121-128. [In Russian: Sladkowski, А. To the problem of modeling of the locomotive transmission by means of the FEM. Bulletin of the Rostov State University of Railway Transport].
6. Larsson, L.V. & Larsson, K.V. Simulation and Testing of Energy Efficient Hydromechanical Drivelines for Construction Machinery. Master’s Thesis, Linköping University. Linköping, Sweden. 2014. 136 p.
7. Taran, I. & Klymenko, I. Innovative mathematical tools for benchmarking transmissions of transport vehicles. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho hirnychoho universytetu. 2014. Vol. 3. P. 76-81.
8. Haniszewski, T. Modeling the dynamics of cargo lifting process by overhead crane for dynamic overload factor estimation. Journal of Vibroengineering. 2017. Vol. 19(1). P.75-86.
9. Anderl, T. & Winkelhake, J. & Scherer, M. Power-split transmissions for construction machinery. In: Proceedings of the 8th International Fluid Power Conference (IFK 2012), Dresden, Germany. 22–24 March 2012. P. 189–201.
10.Kress, J.H. Hydrostatic Power Splitting Transmissions for Wheeled Vehicles-Classification and Theory of Operation. SAE Paper 680549. Society of Automotive Engineers: Warrendale. PA, USA. 1968.
11.Macor, A. & Rossetti, A. Optimization of Hydro-mechanical Power Split Transmissions. Mech. Mach. Theory. 2011. Vol. 46. P. 1901-1919.
12.Protsiv, V. & Novytskyi, O. & Samoilov, A. Advantages of magnetic loader over rail brakes on mine locomotive. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2012. Vol. 4. P. 79-83.
13.Cheong, K.L. & Li, P.Y. & Sedler, S. & Chase, T.R. Comparison between Input Coupled and Output Coupled Power-split Configurations in Hybrid Vehicles. In: Proceedings of the 52nd National Conference on Fluid Power. Milwaukee, WI, USA. 23-25 March 2011. P. 243-252.
14.Blake, С. & Ivantysynova, M. & Williams, K. Comparison of Operational Characteristics in Power Split Continuously Variable Transmissions. SAE Technical Paper; SAE International: New York, NY, USA. 2006. P. 776-790.
15.Taran, I.A. Laws of power transmission on branches of double-split hydrostatic mechanical transmissions. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2012. Vol. 2. P. 69-75.
16. Zabolotnyi, K.S. & Panchenko, O.V. & Zhupiiev, O.L. & Polushyna, M.V. Influence of parameters of a rubber-rope cable on the torsional stiffness of the body of the winding. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsіonalnoho Hіrnychoho Unіversitetu. 2018. Vol. 5. P. 54-63.
17.Singh, R.B. & Kumar, R.& Das, J. Hydrostatic transmission systems in heavy machinery: overview. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering. 2013. Vol. 1. No. 4. P. 47-51.
18.Matsyuk, I.N. & Shlyahov, E.М. & Yehurnov, O.I. Some aspects of synthesis of linkage of complex structures. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnohо Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2018. Vol. 3. P. 57-63.
19.Rydberg, K. Hydro-mechanical Transmissions. Fluid and Mechatronic Systems. 2010. Vol. 2. P. 51- 60.
20.Karbaschian, M.A. & Söffker, D. Review and Comparison of Power Management Approaches for Hybrid Vehicles with Focus on Hydraulic Drives. Energies. 2014. Vol. 7. P. 3512-3536.
21.Tikkanen, S & Hurtala, K & Vilenius, M. Design aspects of traction control in hydrostatic power transmissions. In: The First Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power “SICFP 97”. Linkohing, Sweden, 1997.
22.Erikkilä, M. Model-based Design of Power-Split Drivelines. PhD thesis. Tampere: Tampere University of Technology. 2009. 102 р.
23.Hu, J. & Wei, C. & Yuan, S. & Jing, C. Characteristics on hydro-mechanical transmission in power shift process. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 2009. Vol. 22. No. 1. P. 50-56.
24.Cheong, K.L. & Li, P.Y. & Chase, T.R. Optimal design of power-split transmissions for hydraulic hybrid passenger vehicles. In: American Control Conference. San Francisco, USA, June 29-July 01 2011. P. 3295-3300.
25.Nillson, T. & Fröberg, A. & Åslund, J. Fuel potential and prediction sensitivity of a power-split CVT in a wheel loader. In: Proceedings of the The International Federation of Automatic Control RueilMalmaison. Rueil-Malmaison, France, 23–25 October 2012.
26.Liu, X. & Sun, D. & Qin, D. & Liu, J. Achievement of Fuel Savings in Wheel Loader by Applying Hydrodynamic Mechanical Power Split Transmissions. Energies. 2017. Vol. 10. P. 1-20.
27.Comellas, M. & Pijuan, J.& Potau, X. & Nogués, M. & Roca, J. Effeciency Sensitivity Analysis of a Hydrostatic Transmission For an o -road Multiple Axle Vehicle. Int. J. Automot. Technol. 2013. Vol. 14. P. 151-161.
28.Schulte, H. Control-oriented Modeling of Hydrostatic Transmissions Considering Leakage Losses. IFAC Proc. 2007. Vol. 40. P. 103-108.
29.Macor, A. & Rossetti, A. Fuel consumption reduction in urban buses by using power split transmissions. Energy Convers. Manag. 2013. Vol. 71. P. 159-171.
30.Kim, H. & Oh, K. & Ko, K. & Kim, P. & Yi, K. Modeling, validation and energy flow analysis of a wheel loader. J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 2016. Vol. 30. P. 603-610.
31.Zhang, H. & Liu, F. & Zhu, S. & Xiao, M. & Wang, G. & Wang, G. & Zhang, W. The optimization design of a new type of hydraulic power-split continuously variable transmission for high-power tractor. J. Nanjing Agric. Univ. 2016. Vol. 39. P. 156-165.
32.Taran, I. & Klymenko, I. Transfer ratio of double-split transmissions in case of planetary gear input. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho hirnychoho universytetu. 2013. Vol. 6. P. 60-66.
33.Bublikov, A.V. & Gruhler, G. & Gorlach, I.A. & Cawood, G. Control strategy for a mobile platform with an omni-directional drive. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2015. Vol. 2. P. 84-90.
34.Deryugin, O. & Cheberyachko, S. Substatiation of truck selection in terms of psychophysiologic stress on a driver minimizing. Eastern-European journal of enterprise technologies. 2015. Vol. 3(75). P. 15-22.
35.Pettersson, K. Design Automation of Complex Hydromechanical Transmissions. In: Linköping Studies in Science and Technology. Licentiate Thesis Linköping University. Linköping, Sweden, 2013. P. 1620.